Tom has more than 10 years experience of representing accident victims to claim compensation. Having been recognised by the Association of Personal Injury Lawyers (APIL) as a Senior Litigator, Tom is well placed to provide you with the the advice and representation you need, at what can often be a very difficult time in your life. Tom has considerable expertise of dealing with complex personal injury cases. He advised a number of victims of the Ladbroke Grove rail disaster, many of whom had complex physical and psychological injuries. In dealing with these clients, Tom has to be very sensitive to their needs, whilst at the same time robustly pursuing their cases to achieve maximum compensation.
If you have suffered an injury, and you need a free, confidential legal opinion from a solicitor, we are here to help.
- If you have suffered an accident at work;
- If you have suffered an injury in a road traffic accident;
- If you have developed an occupational illness such as asthma or mesothelioma;
- If you have become ill or have been injured whilst abroad;
- If you have been bitten or otherwise injured by an animal;
- If you have been injured by a faulty product;
- If you have suffered an criminal injury;
- If you have suffered an injury in a public place which wasn’t your fault;
- If you have been involved in a major disaster;
- If a member of your family has been involved in a fatal accident:
Get in touch…
Feel free to call to call us to discuss your case or make an appointment. Your initial consultation / appointment will be free of charge, and if you have a case, we will represent you on a no-win-no-fee basis.
For more information on your personal injury rights and the service which Tom offers to his clients please visit www.doihaveacase.co.uk.