Tom has been representing Employers and Employees in employment tribunal proceedings for nearly 10 years.
Services for Employers
Tom Street & Co offers a comprehensive employment tribunal service to its Employer clients (see www.tribunalprotection.co.uk). In return for a monthly fee (which is dependent upon the number of employees you have) and subject to you consulting with us prior to any disciplinary action or dismissal, we will agree to deal with any employment tribunal proceedings against you for no further charge. Only if the matter proceeds to a final hearing will we charge a further fixed fee.
Defending employment tribunal proceedings can be very expensive. Our service provides our Employer clients with peace of mind, knowing that, in the event that tribunal proceedings are brought against them, they have a specialist employment solicitor on their side, and they know what their own legal costs will be from the outset.
For more information on the service that we offer to Employers, please visit www.tribunalprotection.co.uk.
Services for Employees
Tom has years of experience of representing employees in employment tribunal proceedings. Tom will do all he can you present and then argue your case. If he cannot achieve a good result for you by way of negotiation, he will represent you at tribunal.
If you are experiencing problems in the workplace, and you need a free initial legal opinion from an employment law specialist, we are here to help.
- If you believe that have been unfairly dismissed;
- If you have resigned from your job because of the way your employer has treated you;
- If you believe that you have suffered discrimination in the workplace;
- If you have suffered bullying, harassment or victimisation in the workplace;
- If you believe that you have been unfairly selected for redundancy;
- If you need clarification on your maternity or paternity rights;
- If your employer owes you money; or
- If you are suffering any other problems in the workplace.
For more information on your employment rights and the service which Tom offers to Employees please visit www.doihaveacase.co.uk.
Get in touch…
Feel free to call to call us to discuss your case or make an appointment. Your initial consultation / appointment will be free of charge, and if you have a case, we may be able to represent you on a no-win-no-fee basis.