Tom Street & Co represent private and commercial landlords to assist them deal with issues and resolve disputes with their tenants:
We are able to assist in connection with all landlord & tenant disputes including:
- The Application of the Landlord and Tenant Act 1954;
- The enforcement of covenants;
- Forfeiture of premises;
- Recovering possession and if necessary, issuing possession proceedings;
- Recovering rent and service charge;
- Removing unauthorised occupants and trespassers;
- Schedules of dilapidations.
Get in touch…
Feel free to call to call us to discuss your case or make an appointment. Your initial consultation / appointment will be free of charge and, depending on your circumstances, we may be able to offer to represent you on a fixed fee basis.