Tom Street has been representing clients in the County Court and the High Court for more than 10 years. He therefore has the procedural know-how and the strategic expertise to achieve the best possible results for his clients.
Tom Street & Co offer a full range of civil and commercial dispute resolution services:
- We can apply for injunctive relief at short notice, obtaining orders for urgent relief;
- We represent clients in claims for damages arising from breaches and repudiation of contracts;
- We represent our clients in directors’ disputes, shareholders disputes and disputes between companies and their shareholders involving breaches of fiduciary duties.
- We assist our clients to resolving their partnership disputes;
- We conduct commercial intellectual property litigation;
- We defend Wrongful Trading and Directors Disqualification actions;
- We represent clients involved in a broad range of insolvency related litigation.
Tom also has experience of alternative dispute resolution, in particular commercial arbitration and mediation.
If you believe that you have a civil or commercial case, or you are involved in litigation, and you need a confidential legal opinion from an experienced solicitor, Tom Street & Co are here to help.
Get in touch…
Feel free to call to call us to discuss your case or make an appointment. Your initial consultation / appointment will be free of charge, and if you have a case, we may be able to represent you on a no-win-no-fee basis.